This tenpin bowling alley in Carlisle offers 24 fully computerised lanes plus an amusements area with pool tables and the latest video games.
The fully licensed bar serves wine, beer, cocktails, and soft drinks. Light meals and snacks are also available.
AMF Bowling is open 7 days a week from 10 am until midnight. For prices and special offers visit the official website.
The centre is located on Currock Road, just south of Carlisle town centre.
Tourist attractions and things to do near AMF Bowling Carlisle include:
- Settle to Carlisle Railway (0.4 miles) - Carlisle Train Station, starting point for England's most scenic railway journey
- Carlisle Cathedral (0.8 miles) - The second smallest cathedral in England
- Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery (0.9 miles) - Explores the history of Carlisle
- Carlisle Castle (1.0 miles) - One of Carlisle's most popular tourist attractions
Cinemas near AMF Bowling Carlisle include:
- Vue Cinema Carlisle (0.4 miles) - 7-screen cinema in Carlisle city centre.
Places to shop near AMF Bowling Carlisle include:
- St Nicholas Gate Retail Park (0.3 miles) - Retail park just outside Carlisle city centre.
- Station Retail Park (0.4 miles) - Small retail park near Carlisle Train Station.
- London Road Retail Park (0.6 miles) - Retail park in Carlisle.
- The Lanes (0.8 miles) - Shopping centre in Carlisle city centre.
Hotels near AMF Bowling Carlisle include:
- The County Hotel (0.5 miles)
Nearby Train Stations
Train stations near AMF Bowling Carlisle include:
- Carlisle Train Station (0.4 miles) -
Map showing location of AMF Bowling Carlisle.
AMF Bowling Carlisle
Address and postcode