Barley Picnic Site is a pleasant green space in the centre of Barley, Lancashire.
If offers open lawns, benches, picnic tables, a playground, and toilets. Barley Water, a stream, flows down its western side.
The adjacent car park is cheap and offers spaces for plenty of vehicles.
There is an onsite cafe serving homemade food. It is licensed to serve alcohol. Indoor and outdoor seating options are available. The cafe also sells souvenirs and has leaflets for walks and local attractions.
To reach it using a satellite navigation system, use the postcode BB12 9JX.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Barley Picnic Site include:
- Black Moss Reservoirs (0.7 miles) - Reservoirs near Barley, Lancashire.
- Pendle Sculpture Trail (0.7 miles) - Sculpture trail in Pendle, Lancashire. Features works inspired by the Pendle witches and local heritage.
- Pendle Hill (1.7 miles) - Pendle Hill rises 557 metres above sea level and is one of the Lancashire’s most famous landmarks.
- Pendle Heritage Centre (2.5 miles) - Explores the history and heritage of Pendle
Hotels near Barley Picnic Site include:
- Fence Gate Lodge (2 miles)
Map showing location of Barley Picnic Site.
Barley Picnic Site
Address and postcode