One of Chester’s most distinguishing features is its Rows. These are galleried walkways that run the along the four streets that meet at the High Cross.
They are named after the traders who carried on their business there (Shoemakers’ Row, Ironmongers’ Row etc.). Today they house a variety of small shops, bars and restaurants.
Tourist attractions and things to do near The Rows include:
Places to shop near The Rows include:
Hotels near The Rows include:
- The Commercial Bar & Hotel (0 miles)
- The Chester Grosvenor (0.1 miles)
- The Coach House Inn (0.1 miles)
- Macdonald New Blossoms Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Crowne Plaza Chester (0.2 miles)
- Oddfellows Chester (0.2 miles)
- The Townhouse Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Holiday Inn Express Chester - Racecourse (0.3 miles)
- Mill Hotel & Spa (0.4 miles)
- Hotel Indigo - Chester (0.4 miles)
Watergate Street, Northgate Street, Eastgate Street and Upper Bridge Street