The Grosvenor Park Miniature Railway is a 7 1/4″ gauge miniature railway set in the beautiful surroundings of Grosvenor Park in the centre of Chester. Diesel and steam trains operate on weekends and school holidays throughout the year. The ride is approximately ¼ mile long and fares are reasonable. The railway also offers a small souvenir shop.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Grosvenor Park Miniature Railway include:
- Grosvenor Park (0.1 miles) - Victorian-era park in Chester city centre.
- Roman Garden (0.3 miles) - Great place to relax
- Eastgate Arch and Clock (0.3 miles) - One of Chester's most popular attractions
- The Nine Houses (0.3 miles) - Architectural gem
- Chester Cathedral (0.4 miles) - Historic cathedral dating back to 907 AD
- The Rows (0.4 miles) - Historic shopping galleries
- Grosvenor Museum (0.5 miles) - Explores Chester's history
Places to shop near Grosvenor Park Miniature Railway include:
- Grosvenor Shopping Centre (0.4 miles) - Shopping centre in the heart of Chester.
Hotels near Grosvenor Park Miniature Railway include:
- Hotel Indigo - Chester (0 miles)
- Mill Hotel & Spa (0.3 miles)
- Macdonald New Blossoms Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Hallmark Inn Chester - Westminster Hotel (0.3 miles)
- The Chester Grosvenor (0.3 miles)
- Hallmark Hotel - The Queen, Chester (0.4 miles)
- The Commercial Bar & Hotel (0.4 miles)
- The Townhouse Hotel (0.4 miles)
- Oddfellows Chester (0.5 miles)
- The Coach House Inn (0.5 miles)
- Crowne Plaza Chester (0.6 miles)
- Hamilton Court Hotel (0.7 miles)
- Holiday Inn Express Chester - Racecourse (0.8 miles)
- Brookside Hotel (0.8 miles)
Nearby Train Stations
Train stations near Grosvenor Park Miniature Railway include:
- Chester Train Station (0.4 miles) - Station serving Chester.
Map showing location of Grosvenor Park Miniature Railway.
Grosvenor Park Miniature Railway