Parrs Wood is an entertainment complex in Didsbury, Manchester. Unlike most venues of this type in the region it doesn’t have a retail element and is purely geared towards leisure and dining.
Entertainment options include the 11-screen Cineworld Didsbury, the 26-lane Tenpin bowling alley, and the Grosvenor Casino Didsbury.
Places to eat and drink include Frankie & Benny’s and Nando’s.
Just to the north of the centre there’s a budget hotel (the Travelodge Manchester Didsbury) and a family-friendly pub (Barlow Croft).
Entertainment and Dining
Entertainment and restaurant options at the Parrs Wood Entertainment Centre are:
- Barlow Croft – Fayre & Square family pub with Wacky Warehouse soft play and activity centre. Formerly The Bell House.
- Bella Italia
- Cineworld Didsbury – 11-screen cinema.
- Frankie & Benny's
- Grosvenor Casino Didsbury – Casino with restaurant and bar.
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym Didsbury – Gym with swimming pool. Formerly a Virgin Active Gym.
- Pizza Hut
- Sector 7 – Laser combat game.
- Tenpin Manchester Parrs Wood – Tenpin bowling centre.
- Travelodge Manchester Didsbury – Budget hotel.
Details were last checked on Friday 1st of June 2018.
Parrs Wood Entertainment Centre is open every day of the week and can be found on Wilmslow Road, just east of the centre of Didsbury. Patrons enjoy free parking on the large car park located at the southern end of the complex.
Those travelling by public transport enjoy a range of options for getting there. East Didsbury Metrolink Station opened in 2013 and is just a few hundred yards north of Parrs Wood. East Didsbury Train Station is also nearby. There’s also a bus stop right outside the centre with frequent services to Manchester city centre.
Map showing location of Parrs Wood Entertainment Centre.
Parrs Wood Entertainment Centre
Address and postcode
Wilmslow Road, Didsbury