The Valley is a leisure park in the Astley Bridge area of Bolton, Greater Manchester. It boasts a cinema, health and fitness club, and several places to eat and drink.
The main attraction here is Cineworld Bolton, a modern 15-screen multiplex cinema.
The Cotton Kier is a Hungry Horse family pub known for its two-for-one meal deals. It’s situated at the western end of the park and is open seven days a week until late
Frankie & Benny’s and Sai Spice (Indian) are also here and are located closer to Cineworld.
Nuffield Health have a large health club here. It offers a huge cardio room, a decent weights section, plus an indoor swimming pool, sauna, and steam room.
The Valley is situated on Eagley Brook Way in Bolton (postcode BL1 8TS) and is signposted from all over Bolton. The park boast a large car park with spaces for over 1,000 vehicles. Parking is free for customers.
The nearest train station is Hall i’th’ Wood. After leaving the station walk west along Crompton Way. After about half a mile take the footpath on the left to reach The Valley.
Tourist attractions and things to do near The Valley include:
- Hall i’ th’ Wood (0.3 miles) - Historic house where Samuel Crompton invented the Spinning Mule
- Firwood Fold (0.7 miles) -
Cinemas near The Valley include:
- Cineworld Bolton (0.1 miles) - Cinema at The Valley leisure park in Astley Bridge, Bolton.
Places to shop near The Valley include:
- Bolton Gate Retail Park (0.8 miles) - Shopping park just outside Bolton town centre. Stores include Currys PC World, Wren Kitchens, B&Q, Dunelm, and Hobbycraft.
Hotels near The Valley include:
- Holiday Inn Bolton Centre (1 miles)
Nearby Train Stations
Train stations near The Valley include:
- Hall i’ th’ Wood Train Station (0.4 miles) - Train station serving the Tonge Moor and Astley Bridge areas of Bolton.
Map showing location of The Valley.
Address and postcode
Eagley Brook Way