Salford Crescent is the busiest train station in Salford, Greater Manchester. It is the closest railway station to the University of Salford’s Peel Park Campus.
Eastbound services from Salford Crescent Train Station include trains to Manchester Piccadilly, Manchester Airport, Manchester Victoria, Stockport, and Rochdale. Trains heading west go to destinations such as Bolton, Blackpool North, Preston, Wigan Wallgate and Clitheroe.
The station is situated on University Road (postcode M5 4BR), just off the A6. Facilities include a ticket counter and waiting room. There’s no car park at the station but there is a drop-off zone.
Hotels near Salford Crescent Train Station include:
- Trivelles Hotel Manchester - Cross Lane (0.1 miles)
- Holiday Inn Manchester-West (0.5 miles)
- The Ainscow Hotel (0.8 miles)
- Stay Inn Manchester (0.9 miles)
- Travelodge Manchester Salford Quays (0.9 miles)
- Marriott Manchester Victoria & Albert Hotel (0.9 miles)
- Ibis Budget Manchester Salford Quays (0.9 miles)
Map showing location of Salford Crescent Train Station.
Salford Crescent Train Station
Address and postcode