Warrington Bank Quay is one of two train stations in Warrington town centre. It is located at the south-western corner of the town centre, close to the Unilever factory, Parr Hall, and the Warrington Museum and Art Gallery.
The station is on the West Coast Main Line.
Services from this station include trains to Glasgow Central, London Euston, Manchester Piccadilly, Chester, Preston, and Leeds.
The station has reasonable facilities including a ticket office and machines, shop, café, waiting rooms, and toilets. There’s a taxi rank and drop-off zone right outside the station.
There are two car parks, one next to the station on Parker Street and another, a little further away on Slutchers Lane. Fees apply on both. To reach Warrington Bank Quay Train Station using a satellite navigation system, enter the postcode WA1 1LW.
The other train station in the town centre is Warrington Central.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Warrington Bank Quay Train Station include:
- Pyramid and Parr Hall (0.2 miles) - Performing arts venues in Warrington town centre.
- North West Face Climbing Centre (0.8 miles) - Over 14,000 square feet of climbing terrain
Places to shop near Warrington Bank Quay Train Station include:
- Golden Square (0.4 miles) - The main shopping centre in Warringto
- Cockhedge Shopping Centre (0.6 miles) - Shopping centre in Warrington.
- Riverside Retail Park (0.7 miles) - Stores include Homebase, Sports Direct, Wren Kitchens, Laura Ashley, Harveys, and Next.
- Pinners Brow Retail Park (0.7 miles) - Stores here are Sofology, Wickes,and Carpetright.
Hotels near Warrington Bank Quay Train Station include:
- Waterside Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Village Hotel Warrington (0.4 miles)
- Villaggio (0.9 miles)
Map showing location of Warrington Bank Quay Train Station.
Warrington Bank Quay Train Station
Address and postcode