In 2003 the owners of a struggling Cheshire farm took a brave decision to turn it into a fully-fledged tourist attraction. Since then Apple Jacks Adventure Farm has gone from strength to strength and includes a number of seasonal attractions including:
- Massive Maize Maze – 5 acre maze
- Adventure Hayride – tractor ride
- Jumping Pillow – inflatable
- Wooden Fence Maze
- Sandy Play – sand pit with slides and games
- Adventure Play Area – swings, ladders, and chain bridges
- Roller Rink
- Zip Lines
- Spooky World – Ghost stories, fancy dress shows, haunted house, pumpkin carving and more (October – November).
Apple Jacks Grill offers burgers, salads, jacket potatoes, sandwiches, ice cream and more. Locally farmed produce is used where possible.
As all attractions are seasonal visitors are advised to check opening times on the official website.
Apple Jacks Adventure Farm is situated in Stretton, around 4 miles south of Warrington, and just off Junction 10 of the M56. Visitors using satellite navigation systems should enter the postcode WA4 4NW.